We are honored to cordially invite you to the International MEDical Interdisciplinary Congress – iMEDIC 2016. The event will be held on 11 June in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
This congress aims to create an opportunity for the young researchers, PhD students and doctors to share and present their scientific work, discuss a new developments and exchange experiences in wide range of fields.
iMEDIC is designed to be inspiring and motivating meeting, where you have a chance to share ideas and contemplate our honorable guests’ lectures as well as improve your practical skills, during the workshops.
We feel obligated to provide you a meeting platform stimulating a creative exchange of scientific ideas, likewise enjoyable social event where you can meet scientifically enthusiastic friends from all over the world.
We look forward to welcome you in Bydgoszcz!
Organizing Committee of iMEDIC 2016
The abstract must be submitted until May 8th 2016 by active participants.
The results of qualification will be announced until May 15th 2016.
Registration for passive participants will be open until May 15th 2016.
The fees for participation must be made to May 22nd 2016.
- Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care & Emergency Medicine
- Basic Science & Molecular Biology
- Cardiology & Cardiosurgery
- Clinical Nutrition
- Cognitive science
- Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine & Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- Geriatric & Palliative Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine & Oncology
- Medical Law & Forensic Medicine
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Nursing & Public Health
- Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine & Orthopedics
- Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology
- Paediatrics & Neonatology
- Psychiatry & Psychotherapy
- Pharmacy, Laboratory Diagnostics & Microbiology
- Case reports – Surgical
- Case reports – Non-surgical
Before submission please read the rules: www.iMEDICongress.cm.umk.pl/rules