Documents to be submitted when applying for a transfer


  1. legalized (or affixed with apostille) Upper Secondary School Certificate - issued in English or law translated into English - as well as a confirmation that the certificate allows you to apply to all types of higher education institutions in the country where it has been issued (such a confirmation is issued by the Polish Embassy in your country). You also need to submit a confirmation from 'kuratorium oświaty' stating that your Upper Secondary School Certificate is equal to the Polish one.

  2. confirmation of the English language proficiency (FCE, CAE or IELTS) - more details on our website. (does not apply to Polish citizens)

  3. dochealth certificate42.00 KB (to be downloaded)

  4. a letter addressed to prof. A. Jawień explaining why you would like to transfer

  5. application form (to be downloaded from our website)

  6. plan of studies (number of hours, types of classes, form of credit, ECTS points)

  7. transcript of records (number of hours, types of classes, form of credit, ECTS points)

  8. copy of the passport

  9. copy of health insurance

  10. 4 photos (without head cover, left profile)

  11. (only when applying for a transfer from a Polish university) - a document confirming that you have fulfilled all the requirements of your current university and are able to transfer signed by the university's authorities.

Documents mentioned in points 3. and 5. should be downloaded here:
You should apply for a transfer after a given academic year is finished.